domingo, 17 de junio de 2012

Let me think...

Let me think... by Sofia


Here, one of my favourites drawings that I drew.
This drawing it's inspired in Clive of "Professor Layton and the Unwound Future".
I love the games of Professor Layton. And I wanted draw something about this game. After maybe I will put another drawing about this game.
The girl of the drawing, is thinking something that it's very difficult for she. And she is thinking much for solve it.
This is all about the drawing.
Hope you like it.





Aquí, uno de mis dibujos favoritos que he dibujado.
Este dibujo está inspirado en Clive de "Porfesor Layton y el Futuro Perdido".
Me encantan los juegos del Profesor Layton. Y quería dibujar algo sobre este juego. Después quizás pondré otro dibujo sobre este juego.
La chica del dibujo, está pensando algo que es muy difícil para ella. Y ella está pensando mucho para resolverlo.
Esto es todo sobre este dibujo.
Espero que os guste.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario