domingo, 27 de mayo de 2012

Smelling some roses

Smelling some roses by Sofia

















Well...Other drawing at which I used again china ink.It's about a girl that is smelling some roses, you can see a butterfly too (I don't knoe why I put this butterfly...)
I love my new style of my form of draw.I hope you like it both my new style of my drawings how my old style of the other drawings.
Comment your opinion,please. I want to know your opinion about my drawing.

Bueno...Otro dibujo el cual he usado otra vez tinta china. Es sobre una chica oliendo algunas rosas, podéis ver también una mariposa (No sé porqué he puesto esa mariposa...)
Me encanta mi nuevo estilo de mi forma de dibujar.
Espero que os guste tanto mi nuevo estilo de dibujar como mi viejo estilo de los otros dibujos.
Comentad vuestra opinión, por favor. Quiero saber vuestra opinión sobre mi dibujo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario